Strategic Enterprise Account Executive Big Data (f/m)
Our client is a one of the world’s market leading big data and visual analytics software vendors, a Gartner leader and a game changer in proactively disrupting the big data market with their solution portfolio. For their expansion in Germany we are seeking a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive (based anywhere in Germany from a home-office).
Aim: The role will take responsibility of driving forward business opportunities within the field of big data and visual analytics. The focus is to develop and maximise the potential and long term relationship to key existing enterprise clients and leverage cross and upselling potential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strategic account planning and implementation in maximising revenue within existing accounts and ensuring long term customer satisfaction.
- Achieve/overachieve quotas quarter by quarter
- Take a proactive approach at evaluating the present market saturation and deciding where to set the focus
- Value and consultative sell on an enterprise level and strongly position the business value and long term benefits/ROIs to key stakeholder within the predefined key account up to C-level
- Work closely with internal groups to ensure consistency of execution, as well as creating synergies in multi-discipline business deals
- Build and foster SI environment as further accelerators
- Timely and accurate forecasting and business reviews
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Extensive background and proven track record within the enterprise software market space (vendor experience), achieving and exceeding personal targets year on year
- Proven track record of strategic enterprise account management and development
- Referenceable client network across various verticals
- Sustainable successful engagements with previous employers
- Proven ability to manage and develop C-level client contacts
- Ideally proven experience in operating in a multi matrix organisations
- Ideally experience in an overlay sales function
- Proven ability to articulate sophisticated value propositions
- Ideally experience Big Data, DWH, Data Mining, aCRM, Visual Analytics, EPM or Business Intelligence.
- Travel availability
- Fluent in English and German
Join one of the most flourishing software players that is pioneering the field of visual analytics and ranks as a world market leading innovator. Professional development is actively promoted and supported. Excellent salary package including uncapped commissions and attractive stock options.
If you are interested in this position or generally open for a career change, please send you application documents to email@example.com or contact Dominic Glover directly at +49 8151 9190 378.