Enterprise Account Executive Marketing Automation
Our client is the recognized world market leader in digital marketing automation solutions, looking back on extensive year on year organic growth and regularly positioned as Gartner’s leader. As a publicly traded international player, the company has a strong market brand, combined with an attractive client & partner base, whilst at the same time operating very streamlined with limited beaurocracy. Reporting into the Sales Director Central Europe, we are seeking a passionate and seasoned Enterprise Account Executive for their expansion. The position can be based anywhere in Germany (home-office).
Aim: The role will take full ownership of developing business opportunities within the field of digital marketing automation and analytics, predominately within new and existing major accounts on an enterprise level.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Target and penetrate a specified account set by building partnerships with new and existing enterprise accounts and a select network of channel partners.
- Plan, organise, lead and control a balanced sales growth and account management, ensuring customer satisfaction on a long term multiple quarter basis. The Account Executive will be responsible for planning, organizing, leading and controlling balanced sales growth and account management to achieve customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-quarter basis.
- Effectively qualify leads and opportunities
- Develop and execute account plans and go to market in line with the overall strategy. This includes aligning and leveraging resources such as inside sales, partners, channels, sales engineers, professional services etc.
- Build strategic working relationships with clients and maintain a high level personal end-user engagement.
- Achieve/overachieve quarterly/annual license, maintenance and professional services quotas
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely forecasts
- Implement account plans that align and leverage all resources to include inside sales, field sales, partners, channels, sales engineers, professional services, finance, deal desk, and legal to drive a prospect to close.
- Strong engagement and development business relationships with various key partners/alliances as a further channel for lead potential
- Value sell on an enterprise level and strongly position the business value and long term benefits/ROIs to various contacts within the accounts up to C- level
- Work closely with internal groups to ensure consistency of execution, as well as creating synergies in multi-discipline business deals
- Forecasting and business reviews
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Extensive background and proven track record within the enterprise software market space (vendor experience), achieving and exceeding personal targets year on year
- Experience in selling complex solutions in the fields business related applications and software, including but not limited to business intelligence, CRM, digital marketing, marketing automation etc.
- Passionate and accountable sales personality
- Proven track record of solving client problems on an enterprise level, whilst achieving six-to-seven figure deals
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding annual targets set forth by prior employers
- Excellent negotiation skills, ability to close deals and map an overall account strategy
- Experience in implementing Enterprise Sales Methodologies such as TAS, SPIN etc.
- Sustainable successful engagements with previous employers
- Proven ability to manage and develop C-level client contacts
- Proven ability to articulate sophisticated value propositions
- Ideally experience using Salesforce as a reports and forecasting tool
- Travel availability
- Ability to work from a home office depending on location
- Fluent in English and German
If you are interested in this position or generally open for a career change, please send you application documents to email@example.com or contact Dominic Glover directly at +49 8151 9190 378.