Sales Director DACH (f/m)
Our client is a recognised software solution leader in the field of end user digital experience for service management, workplace management and security. For their continued success and expansion in the Central European market space, we are seeking a seasoned Sales Director to be based in the Rhein-Main region (potentially home-office with regular visits to the German HQ). This position will report into the General Manager.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strongly develop and manage the present sales team, comprised of 6-8 enterprise account managers in respective territories
- Develop and set both quarterly and annual sales objectives and performance goals in conjunction with company overall strategy
- Effective change management in developing a seamless transition towards an effective and driven enterprise level orientated sales force
- Motivate team members by demonstrating exceptional professionalism and “leading by example” in continuous development of strategic client relationships on C-Level
- Implement an effective sales strategy in exploiting market opportunities and set key objectives for the respective sales individuals.
- Ensure a strong blend between effective key account management and new logo business in further developing the company’s market share in the DACH region both on Enterprise level.
- Accountability and responsibility for reaching and/or exceeding the revenue goals set for the region
- Develop senior level relationships with customers and create opportunities to filter into the sales team
- Collaborate strongly with marketing department to develop and implement strategies to drive new client acquisition
- Further expand the sales organisation through hiring top talent and developing/mentoring the respective individual
- Provide regular and accurate sales reports/forecasts for the General Manager.
- Collaborate closely with respective counterparts in other geographical regions to develop best practices
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Extensive sales and sales management experience within the complex Enterprise Software market space for one or more software vendors is essential
- Background and experience of selling and managing a sales team within the solution environments of data management, system management, ITSM, information management, service management or virtualisation is preferred
- Strong people-management skills and experience: Skilled in performance management, motivating individuals, addressing weaknesses and supporting performance improvements
- Proven track record of establishing, developing and/or managing a sales team with a focal point on enterprise level customer segmentation
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding team sales targets, as well as demonstrating organisational/revenue growth
- Demonstrable experience in setting objectives that align Enterprise Sales with regional revenue goals
- Existing C-Level network within enterprise accounts, as well as within the partner ecosystem
- The candidate needs a “solutions sales execution” capability presenting a proven track record, whilst being able to perform and direct solution sales at a management level.
- Competent self-starter, comfortable within a dynamic environment and experienced in driving rapid growth
- Performance and commitment driven with excellent inter-personal and man-management skills with an ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong analytical and organisational skill set
- High travel readiness
- Fluent in both English and German
If you are interested in this position or generally open for a career change, please send you application documents to email@example.com or contact Dominic Glover directly at +49 179 14 02 862.