Senior Sales Engineer (f/m)
Location: Frankfurt / Munich
Our client is the world’s market leading data analytics and business intelligence company. They offer the benefits of sophisticated business applications to small companies and global multinational corporations alike. Their corporate identity is performance-driven, fast-paced, innovative and competitive. Our client is looking for top professionals who are willing and able to contribute to the company’s aim to inspire, motivate, and innovate. For their expansion in the field of marketing automation and customer analytics, we are seeking a seasoned Sales Engineer/Presales.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for designing solutions that will resolve a customer’s business issues and create a strong business value. Successful Sales Engineers have a strong understanding of how technology can resolve business issues, possess a consultative sales approach and understand the importance of team work.
- Proven track record in developing and delivering differentiated custom solutions and presentations, including advanced technical concepts
- Deliver, in an effective and timely manner, on RFI / RFPs
- Able to orchestrate a technical sales cycle which requires involvement of multiple resources
- Design a leading and cutting solution to enable client’s business requirement
- Fully understand and articulate the benefits of the client’s solutions to all levels including line of business managers and “C” level executives
- Proactively support relationships with customers and partners.
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or alternatively equivalent work experience in lieu
- Previous experience as a sales engineer for a software vendor with focus on business applications on an enterprise level
- Extensive experience in a comparable position supporting the sales cycle in CRM, online marketing, digital marketing, marketing automation, business intelligence, Social Media, or Ecommerce application
- Superior presentation skills
- Willing and able to travel domestically & occasionally internationally
- Fluent in both English and German
If you want to know more, please get in touch with Dominic Glover on +49 8151 91 90 378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.